Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments from Kreps’ Clients - Alabama DUI Traffic Attorneys. Call (866) 347-2889.

The most important aspect to me was that I did not have to go to court myself and that no points go on my license or insurance. All were accomplished. All charges were dropped. My license wasn't suspended and I did not have to drive to Alabama to appear in court. No points went on my insurance. I was very happy all this was accomplished. Yes, was very pleased that the case was dismissed. Was advised to take a defensive driving class before the court date. Taking the class was most helpful in getting the charges dismissed. Thank you so much in taking care of this matter for me. I would recommend Kreps Law Firm to anyone needing assistance in legal matters of this kind.

If you have been charged with DUI, speeding, reckless driving or any other violation in Alabama, call the Alabama DUI, traffic violation and reckless driving defense attorneys at Kreps Law Firm today at (866) 347-2889. You can also visit our DUI website at www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com and our Alabama Traffic Violation Defense websites at www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com , www.AlabamaTrafficTicketAttorney.com and www.AlabamaRecklessDrivingAttorney.com .

0 comments: