Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments from Kreps’ Clients - Alabama DUI Traffic Attorneys. Call (866) 347-2889.

I called a couple firms in your area. You answered immediately and gave the info which made me choose your firm. I was pleased with the possibilities, and the results were as explained on the phone. I had a speeding ticket. I wanted the outcome to prevent any transfer of points back to my home state to prevent my insurance rates from increasing. Your firm knew that my clean record in Alabama would help to allow this case to be dismissed. Of course, court costs would be assessed, but this was something I expected. Yes, I would recommend your firm to others. All of my options were discussed up front and your knowledge of my situation helped me to understand the probable outcome. I was very appreciative of the knowledge of your staff and their knowledge of my situation. The money I spent for your fees was well worth the result.

If you have been charged with DUI, speeding, reckless driving or any other violation in Alabama, call the Alabama DUI, traffic violation and reckless driving defense attorneys at Kreps Law Firm today at (866) 347-2889. You can also visit our DUI website at www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com and our Alabama Traffic Violation Defense websites at www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com , www.AlabamaTrafficTicketAttorney.com and www.AlabamaRecklessDrivingAttorney.com .

0 comments: