Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments from Kreps’ Clients - Alabama DUI Traffic Attorneys. Call (866) 347-2889.

I run a business in the western states – I did not need to return to the southeast to deal with this. Well-organized and effective operation. Kreps managed the problem without me having to return to Alabama to deal with it. The most important aspect to me was to keep points off my license. Ms. Louise Walsky was outstanding and resolved my case with the best outcome I was hoping for. Everything was handled carefully and professionally. Would use Kreps again if needed. I want to personally thank Ms. Walsky for her professionalism. She explained to me in court the process and she got the outcome I was hoping for. Excellent attorney! Thanks Kreps Law Firm!

If you have been charged with DUI, speeding, reckless driving or any other violation in Alabama, call the Alabama DUI, traffic violation and reckless driving defense attorneys at Kreps Law Firm today at (866) 347-2889. You can also visit our DUI website at www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com and our Alabama Traffic Violation Defense websites at www.AlabamaSpeedingTicket.com , www.AlabamaTrafficTicketAttorney.com and www.AlabamaRecklessDrivingAttorney.com .

0 comments: